Thursday, January 5, 2012

A tasty salutary Salad recipe to Help You Lose Weight

As half of your plate should consist of salad and/or vegetables, it helps to have lots of healthy and tasty salad recipes at hand. Bulking up your meals with salad and/or veggies is also a great way to cut down on the calorie and fat. To help you with some tasty and healthy salad ideas, I will share with you one of my favorite recipes.I make this method all the time and every person that I've made it for, has only complimented me on it. Here it is, I positively do hope that you'll love it too:

Balsamic Greek salad

The excellent Greek salad is an all time favorite and one of the salads that I make the most.You can have it as a side dish or as a light lunch or dinner. If you like, you can also add some avocado to growth the good fat contents.

Info:
Serves: 2
Number of fat burning foods: 3 (lettuce, tomatoes and feta cheese)
Calories per serving:130
Fat per serving:6g

Ingredients:
Lettuce, as required
12 baby tomatoes, halved
Half an onion, sliced
6 olives
1/4 cucumber
Half a disc reduced fat feta cheese
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon avocado oil

Instructions:
Toss together all the ingredients and serve.

I positively hope that you enjoyed this salad recipe.If oyu want to lose weight, you should include much more salads in your diet. You can also add some veggies to this salad like peppers, carrots or even broccoli if you like. Please let me know what you notion about this recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

healthy meals to lose weight fast Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger